Responsible for maintenance, safety and physical appearance of pool and also in charge of well being of pool area guests and customers.
Interact with guests as needed as well as all Front of House staff and operational department head.
- This position is also on charge of pressure cleaning of pool surrounding areas, proper maintenance of Cabanas area, cleaning of ceiling fans, and reasonable maintenance to all existent equipment. Also responsible of maintain adequate stock of clean towels.
- Work cohesively with Restaurant and its management to assure customer office
- Must be able to endure and tolerate external weather conditions
- High School Diploma required
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds as per OSHA requirements
- CPR, First Aid, Lifeguard or swimming safety training a plus
- 6 to 12 months in service industry or other hotel
- Must be adapt to multi tasking and work in a dynamic service environment.
- TIPS certification a plus