Agile Defense is hiring !
Agile Defense provides Information Technology (IT) services to the U.S. Government, including several United States Civil agencies and various branches within the U.S. Department of Defense.
We have an opportunity for a Portal Administrator at the Pentagon (Arlington, VA). This is a full time, W-2 employment opportunity.
Must hold active Top Secret clearance.
· Responsible for the management of the Portal applications.
· Responsible for supporting updates, patching and application administrations.
· Supports users issues and requests for these applications.
· Assists with the IAVA and STIG updates and the routine maintenance on the Application team servers.
· Manage and maintain the portal systems that support collaboration among the users.
· Ensures portal systems are functioning properly.
- Must have a DoD 8570 certificate (such as CompTIA Security+)
At Agile Defense, we know that our employees are our most important asset. We believe in our responsibility to our fellow employees, customers, company, and to our country. We promote teamwork, integrity, and creativity; we expect our fellow employees to also live these values.
Agile Defense, Inc. does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Agile Defense, Inc. - 8 months ago
"Agile Defense is defined by a plethora of things-all point to several pillars upon which this company has been built. I have been...