Job Title: Porter
Reports to: Supervisor/Location or Operations Manager
This position performs general housekeeping and cleaning duties at multiple parking facilities.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Sweep and remove all trash/debris from facilities; mop floors
- Empty all garbage cans
- Clean inside and outside of elevator cars; wipe down windows and doors
- Check and clean lighting as needed
- Ensure that all intercoms and buzzers are working properly
- May assist customers with entrance and exiting parking facilities.
- Performs any other task deemed necessary by management.
Physical Requirements of Position
- May require valid driver's license
- May require facility maintenance experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Walking and standing required 100% of time - less breaks
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds several times during the workday
- Repetitive arm motions required when sweeping and mopping
- Repetitive hand and arm motions needed to wipe down windows, walls, doors
- Incumbent will bend, stretch, squat regularly to perform job functions
- Constant exposure to weather elements (heat, cold, rain, wind)
Central Parking System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Mop, broom, cleaning towels and cleaning supplies