Job Description:ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:|
Maintain organization and overall appearance and
cleanliness of the facility to promote a professional
and quality image.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Clean truck bay areas, work areas, and other areas of
the branch as required (including dusting, mopping,
2. Empty trash and component receptacles as required.
3. Use steam rack to clean components and tools.
4. Use floor scrubber and tools required to perform job
5. Ability to maintain and perform minor facility
6. Run errands as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Must have valid Texas or Oklahoma driver's license
and acceptable driving record.
3. Must have an internal drive for customer service and
provide an elevated level of service for internal and
4. Must comply with safety rules and regulations and
apply them to daily work routines for personal safety
and the safety of others.
Req. Code : 600
Division/Department : Arlington Operations
# of Openings : 1
Cummins Southern Plains - 22 months ago