The Porter is responsible to help protect and improve the overall appearance of the property to ensure timely move-ins for new residents.
- Walks the grounds and common interior areas daily, removing litter and debris from lawns, planting beds, parking areas, sidewalks, ramps, and indoor spaces. Empties all trash receptacles
- Cleans all vacant apartments and ensures they are ready for move-in
- Assists in preparing vacant units for occupancy, including cleaning appliances, kitchen, bathroom, and washing tile floors, windows, and all surfaces
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- Adheres to all safety guidelines in the operation of all tools and machinery
- Attends and completes all required training
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in a janitorial position
- Knowledge of tools and machinery used for ground keeping
- Ability to follow directives and work independently
- Ability to perform heavy lifting (at least 60 lbs), climb ladders up to 24 ft, stand and walk for 8 hours, and perform other physically demanding duties as directed
- Requires ability to read, speak, and comprehend the English language
- Valid driver’s license preferred.
Resource Residential - 20 months ago
Founded in 2007, Resource Residential is a property management company committed to providing the highest quality of service to our...