Maintenance & Engineering
Job Location :
Park View at Dundalk
FTTEMP- Full time Temporary
How you will serve our residents and our community:
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate the STARS principles of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation and Success in all activities and interactions.
- Maintain a safe, tidy and sanitary clubhouse, office, model, hallways and all other common areas.
- Ensure that the property is free of trash, debris and animal waste.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the dumpster areas and necessary preparation of dumpsters for trash pick-up.
- Ensure that the grass and landscaping are well maintained, including the watering of flowers.
- Ensure the best possible appearance of each apartment prior to new resident move-in.
- Advise supervisor of items needing additional attention in the apartment; i.e. ripped carpet, torn linoleum, window or door repair, etc.
- Provide assistance with apartment turnovers as directed.
- Post directional marketing signs to the property on a weekly basis, as directed.
- Communicate with the Property Manager or Service Manager regarding any problems with maintenance or curb appeal that requires further attention.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies, according to policies and procedures.
- Participate in and attend all required in-service training sessions.
- Ensure understanding and compliance with all with all policies and procedures in accordance with and as outlined in both the Shelter Properties Operational Policies and Procedures Manual and Human Resources Manual.
- Contribute to marketing efforts through appropriate interactions with prospective residents and guests.
- Contribute to resident satisfaction by ensuring that customer’s expectations are met or exceeded.
- Ability to access all areas of the community.
- Other duties as assigned.
With our residents in mind, the right candidate will have:
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend in English.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
The Shelter Group - 17 months ago
The Shelter Group can give you shelter (or more likely sell it to you). The company invests in, develops, renovates, and manages residential...