We are hiring a Shop Porter in our Maintenance Department at our corporate facility in Olathe, KS. Our ideal candidate would be self-motivated, have a positive attitude, be able to work well with others and possess excellent ability to achieve results.
Job duties include:
• Performing lot checks and checking fuel levels on our equipment.
• Checking tire pressure on equipment and adding air as needed.
• Recharging batteries.
• Going on parts runs.
• Greasing 5th wheels.
• Various duties and responsibilities in the shop and around the yard.
This job requires:
• Valid driver's license
• Ability to spend limited time outside exposed to weather conditions
• Equipment or automotive maintenance knowledge helpful but not required
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday from 3:15pm-12:00am with opportunities for career growth.
TransAm offers a casual, smoke-free work environment and complete benefits package. Apply using the link below and send resume with salary requirements to join the TransAm Team.
TransAm Trucking - 6 months ago
No, TransAm Trucking isn't that movie where Burt Reynolds helps haul beer from Texas to Georgia -- that was Smokey and the Bandit....