Parametric is a Seattle-based investment management firm focused on the delivery of rules-based, risk-controlled investment strategies, including alpha-seeking equity, alternative and options strategies, as well as implementation services including customized equity, traditional overlay and centralized portfolio management. Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance with investment centers in Seattle, WA, Minneapolis, MN and Westport, CT.
Parametric is a majority-owned subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp., one of the world’s most dynamic global asset management companies.
The Portfolio Accountant is responsible for reconciling portfolios, trade postings, reporting and other duties as assigned.
- Reconciling client portfolios against custody statements/downloads
- Resolving variances in a timely manner
- Assisting in the automation of the reconciliation process
- Trade Posting
- Trade Settlement
- Corporate Actions
- Record Keeping/Maintenance of Client records and files
- Internal and External Reporting.
- Associates (2yr) or Bachelor’s (4yr) degree w/ concentration in Finance or Accounting.
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with VBA and Macros a plus.
- Familiarity with Advent software or other accounting software a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Leadership skills are encouraged.
Eaton Vance - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
A veritable supermarket of investing, Eaton Vance offers more than 100 mutual funds and manages investments for retail, high-net-worth,...