Envestnet Asset Management, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is a leading independent provider of technology-enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid-sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front-, middle- and back-office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Currently we are seeking candidates who have an enthusiasm and commitment to provide a "best in class" experience to our Investment Advisors.
POSITION: Portfolio Administration Specialist (Note: This is NOT a senior- level position.)
LOCATION: Denver, CO
• Updates and manages investment portfolio models.
• Processes trade orders, manages service requests, and provides manager support.
• Acts as a mentor to the junior specialists.
• Performs daily duties, including problem resolution using standard procedures and precedents.
• Escalates issues to team lead and/or supervisor and assists with solving issues that are without procedures or precedents.
• Participates in root cause analyses to correct and/or prevent deviations in processes and workflows.
• Assists associate staff members with process methods.
• Establishes and maintains strong and cooperative relationships with key contacts in the financial industry to foster a cooperative environment for the resolution of problems and/or errors.
• Participates in special projects as assigned by supervisor, manager, and/or vice-president.
• Coordinates with Lead Specialist and Supervisor for back-up coverage.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• 2-3 years of experience in the financial services or related industry.
• Team player.
• Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong math skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Envestnet Asset Management is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and ensuring that all employment-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability (unrelated to the ability to perform job duties) veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable law.
Envestnet Asset Management, Inc - 13 months ago