Primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to the following:
- Daily reconciliation of investment portfolios
- Assist in maintaining accurate data files used for reporting
- Verifying cash and security balances
- Researching security pricing issues
- Interact with various Custodians with daily and direct communication
- Assist in researching various investment topics and products
- Assist in processing Investment Policy Statements
The successful candidate is required to have a Bachelor's degree in Finance or another business-related major. An MBA/Master's degree in finance or business is preferred.
The selected candidate will receive an attractive compensation package, which will be commensurate with experience, and will include a base salary and cash bonuses.
The successful candidate will have at least five years experience in a security exchange or finance role, preferably with a demonstrated track record of success with a well-regarded financial services company.
In addition, the successful candidate should have:
- Experience with Bloomberg Terminal
- Experience with security MRAs and ISDAs,
- Experience in cash management, and liquidity monitoring.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and interact with people at all levels of an organization.
- Strong PC skills required, including extensive experience with spreadsheets, and database..
Lakeview Loan Servicing - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard