Did you know?
Costco Wholesale is a multi-billion dollar global retailer with warehouse club operations in eight countries. We are the recognized leader in our field, dedicated to quality in every area of our business and respected for our outstanding business ethics. Despite our large size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed.
Description of position
The Portfolio Administrator will assist the Portfolio Manager and Portfolio Analysts with the management and administration of the IS Enterprise portfolio tool and processes. The selected candidate will utilize, update, and modify data in the system and hold responsibility for ensuring portfolio information is correct and current. The Portfolio Administrator is a key role in ensuring project and resource data is up to date for multiple users of the system, producing Portfolio reports and facilitating training for the portfolio tool.
Tasks and responsibilities
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
- Manage the administration of the IS Enterprise Portfolio(s) to ensure successful execution and life cycle management of approved projects
- Coordinate with Resource and Project Managers to ensure portfolio data is updated in a timely manner
- Maintains and helps define procedures as related to tool usage, role updates, and user rights
- Manage project request and dispatch processes working with Business Relationship and Enterprise Architecture teams
- Work across departments to coordinate and resolve user issues, problems, and questions
- Create portfolio reports and supplemental reports to meet user needs not provided as standard reporting
- Create templates in portfolio tool for requests, projects and resource usage
- Responsible for new account setup and providing appropriate grants to system functionality
- Interface and collaborate with IS Enterprise PMO as a liaison to the portfolio team for cross-functional program/project information
- Socialize and continually train IS team members on utilization of portfolio tool and processes
- Facilitate portfolio meetings, preparing agendas, taking and publishing notes
Recommended skills, abilities, and certifications
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong facilitation skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Able to independently manage parallel tasks
- Able to pick up new concepts quickly and adjust to changing priorities and ad hoc requests
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Knowledge of creating and updating spreadsheets, diagrams, presentations, documents, project databases
To Apply: Email your current resume to IT_JOBS@costco.com . If hired, you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States.
- Portfolio tool experience
- Project methodologies
Costco Wholesale is a multi-billion dollar global retailer with warehouse club operations in eight countries. We are the recognized leader...