RiverPoint Capital Management is a leading Cincinnati investment advisory firm dedicated to meeting our clients’ comprehensive wealth management and investment needs through customized portfolio management and financial planning. Since we earn no fees from trading or selling commission-based products, clients can count on investment advice that is free from conflicts. We place our clients’ interests above all else and are passionate about helping them meet their investment and financial goals.
RiverPoint has over $1.5 billion in assets under management for individuals, families, endowments and foundations.
The firm’s services include:
- Investment management
- Financial planning
- Retirement planning
- Risk management
We are seeking candidates for the position of Portfolio Manager in Cincinnati. This individual will be responsible for working internally with Senior Wealth Advisors to execute client portfolio implementation, trading, and account management. In addition, this individual will work on RiverPoint’s investment team which is responsible for all decisions regarding stock/fund selection, asset allocation, and economic analysis.
- Work under the direction of Senior Wealth Advisor/Senior Portfolio Manager(s) to implement new client portfolios
- Monitor asset allocation and individual positions in all existing client accounts
- Prepare investment committee presentation material
- Model and track investment models using Bloomberg and Baseline
- Work with the Director of Equity Research to generate and research new investment ideas
- Send out quarterly earnings summaries on model holdings
- Update and maintain performance data within portfolio management software platform Axys
- Strong understanding of financial markets and investment valuation methods
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills
- A positive attitude and high energy level
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Demonstrated strong presentation, analytical, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
- Approximately 2-3 years or more of prior investment experience
- Bachelor’s degree (finance or related field)
- Additional education and credentials are a plus, such as MBA, CPA, and work towards, or completion of, the CFP or CFA designation
Our firm, founded in 2008, is an employee-owned partnership with Mariner Holdings, LLC, a private company dedicated to meeting the...