Computes investment performance returns, maintains data integrity and quality of performance measurement and modeling systems, assists portfolio managers and sales and marketing. Reports to Chief Investment Officer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for monthly account level investment return calculations.
• Monitors interface from custody system and Sylvan to ensure quality of performance reporting.
• Responsible for maintaining reporting and reporting packages within Sylvan to meet client needs.
• Maintains custom benchmarks within Sylvan system
• Assists portfolio managers in presentation preparation.
• Responsible for completion of quarterly composite performance calculations, including membership proof and GIPS statement preparation.
• Coordinates GIPS compliance audit for performance by outside third party.
• Assist in preparation of investment related marketing materials and prospect proposal preparation.
• Assists in model portfolio maintenance in Investor’s View system.
• Supports portfolio managers in account modeling and exception processing in Investor’s View system.
• Adheres to company policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree and two to four years related experience and/or training.
• CFA candidates encouraged.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
• Ability to respond effectively to inquiries.
• Ability to make effective and timely trade decisions based on available information.
• Ability to comprehend and apply principles of advanced statistical theory and mathematics.
• Ability to calculate linked returns and standards of deviation.
• Ability to apply principles of logic or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• This employee must possess an intermediate computer software skill level and operate a 10- Key by sight.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
First American Financial Corporation - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard