Universal McCann is a worldwide leader in advertising communications, specializing in Media Planning and Buying services. We are dedicated to delivering sustainable communications solutions through engagement innovation and accountable creativity.
Summary: The role of the Portfolio Associate (Assistant Media Planner) is to assist in the day to day stewarding of media activity on assigned campaigns. The Assistant Media Planner is required to update client documents and assist in the development of media plans. Additionally, he/she is required to learn and know the procedures and processes of the day to day running of the account.
- Assist in the development of media strategies and plans, specifically utilizing research tools and historical client data.
- Perform ongoing stewardship of media plans and client documents.
- Manage his/her daily duties, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all projects.
- Keep abreast of new media opportunities and developments and shares information with the planning group.
- Build and maintain relationships with media representatives/vendors.
- Ability to perform basic media math calculations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail - Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Bachelors degree require
- Strong mathematical and analytical abilities
- Solid personal computer efficiency
- MS Office preferred including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
It is the Policy of Universal McCann, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
IPG Media Brands - 15 months ago