We are looking for a Portfolio Manager to join our investment team. This person will manage our client portfolios and respond to questions from clients and others. They will interact with clients, prospects and consultants to explain strategies, review research, and measure and review portfolio performance. This role will be predominantly client-facing.
- Meeting with clients, consultants and prospects to communicate and explain Acadian's investment process
- Assisting to provide answers to ad-hoc inquiries from clients, consultants and prospects
- Participating in investment policy discussions and decisions
- Monitoring and approving equity trades for client portfolios
- An advanced degree with outstanding academic record in economics, finance, or a similar discipline required
- Minimum of 7 years experience in finance and economics, preferably in asset management, investment consulting, or academia
- Ability to apply Acadian’s structured and disciplined investment philosophy
- Willingness and ability to work in a collegial, result-focused environment
- Superior verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to conduct meetings with clients and prospects
- Willingness to travel 25 - 50% of the time
Interested Candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will contact only selected candidates.
No phone calls please.
Acadian Asset Management - 13 months ago
Old Mutual (US) Holdings is the holding company for a group of about 20 asset management boutiques collectively known as Old Mutual Asset...