We are looking for someone to play a role analogous to that of an 'operating partner' in a PE/VC firm. This individual will lead the development, coordination, and implementation of efforts to improve the operating capacity, efficiency, and scale of portfolio of businesses.
Required experience: 0 - 2 years
- Advise clients on developing business plans and growth strategies
- Provide strategic advice and technical assistance to address the unique challenges of each business
- Advise on human capital strategy, management and leadership, and organizational structure
- Identify opportunities to improve clients' effectiveness, efficiency, and help refine operating models
- Help clients develop business processes and systems to enable scale up, and implement varying aspects of enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Perform due diligence and financial analysis on a number of select proposals
- Connect to follow on investors and help us apply more private sector efficiencies to its due diligence process
Minimum required education: Bachelor's Degree
Job category: Production & Operations
The U.S. Agency for International Development has provided economic and humanitarian assistance worldwide for more than 40 years.