We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?
Do you want to develop an annual go-to-market plan? Are you passionate about leading and developing our trade spending program? Are you interested in incorporating Sales/Customer insights into our company's planning process? If so, Dannon's Portfolio Strategy and Planning Manager position may be the right opportunity for you.
In this role you will be accountable for:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Partnering closely with the Field Sales force and the Marketing department in overseeing the spending of the entire Trade Spending budget for the brands he/she is responsible for as well as developing the annual go-to-market plans for his/her respective brands.
- Ensure that we have clear and specific AMPS (assortment, merchandising, pricing and shelving) objectives for the High Health Brands
- Support the Retail, Club and AFH channels.
- Lead the development of our trade spending program in order to ensure that we are providing the proper tool to the field so the AMPS objectives can be accomplished
- Ensure that all the Sales/Customer insights are incorporated into the company's planning process.
- Interact with all internal cross-functional partners (Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing)
- Accountable for the achievement of the CANN, ROP targets each one of the brands under responsibility
- Accountable for the achievement of each on of the AMPS KPI's for the brand portfolio
- 5+ years of CPG experience
- Bachelor degree
- Progressive sales and/or marketing experience
- Retail environment knowledge
- Marketing knowledge
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- High level of business acumen
- Strong, proven leadership skills
The DANNON Company, one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage industry. Established in the US in 1942, DANNON is America's premier fresh dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across America through our product's benefits.Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Dannon - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Yes, it is curdled milk with bacteria and with a bit of jam, but yogurt by Dannon has risen from health-food obscurity into a supermarket...