Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Portfolio Transfer Analyst |
Within this position you will:
- Facilitate and coordinate all activities related to inbound servicing transfers between client, current servicer, seller, buyer, master servicer and a variety of servicing business partners, with special emphasis on Investor Accounting/Reporting and LPS Service Bureau.
- Direct specialists in support of the servicing transfer.
- Ensure LPS Service Bureau is promptly advised as to conversion parameters; coordinate and manage any system modifications, prior to schedule trial and final cutoff dates; prepare in-house servicing transfer application (ELI).
- Work with client/servicer and internal programmer resource on field to field mapping, to ensure accuracy of mapping; ensure any updates are made prior to testing, trial and final phases.
- Identify unique operating requirements and inform appropriate servicing business unit manager; assist in developing procedures to accommodate these unique requirements.
- Maintain loan transfer/implementation project plan and loan transfer checklist for all transactions.
- Reconcile and balance trial and final transfer data received from client/seller; identify discrepancies, notify client/seller and recommend adjustments; follow-up to facilitate prompt receipt of funds due within terms of the subservicing agreement.
- Establish and monitor transfer instructions to ensure proper handling of the transaction with our clients.
- Continue to act as liaison with client/seller, servicing business units, MIS department and LPS until portfolio has been integrated into the servicing operation.
- Manage client issues in coordination with new implementations.
- Ensure yearly review of policies and procedures for department; develop new policies and procedures as needed.
- Assist with training of other analysts.
- Assist with yearly job performance reviews.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- College degree preferred
- Prior conversion/loan transfer experience with mortgage banking portfolios
- Loan servicing experience specifically in the areas of Investor Accounting/Reporting, Corporate Accounting and general audit functions
- Possess thorough knowledge of LPS system as it relates to the responsibilities of this position.
- Prior HELOC servicing experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage several projects simultaneously
- Overtime and travel are conditions of employment
We offer outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. We are conveniently located off I-95 in Mercer County, New Jersey. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO .
Please apply online.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details. Find out what it means to be an employee-owner at Cenlar.
Employee Ownership and Tuition Assistance are just a few of our outstanding benefits!
Cenlar FSB - 21 months ago