Put your skills to work in a beautiful bike-friendly city!
- Join a behavioral health organization that serves 10,000 chronically ill patients
- Work with a team that includes therapists, case managers, peers, and employment/housing specialists
- Organization provides inpatient and outpatient care, including geriatric care
- Substance use assessments and evaluations for medication
- Youth services and outpatient treatment
- Residential rehabilitation with 24-hour supervision
- No on-call or weekend coverage requirements
- Student loan repayment can pay over $100K of student loans for a four-year commitment
Email CV to Joel Niese, email@example.com
- 45 minutes to the Columbia Gorge and 90 minutes to the coast
- Bike central ! This is one of the most bike friendly cities on the West Coast
- Ski, fish, hike, camp and mountain bike through gorgeous scenery
- Golf Digest has rated two of the city’s courses among the Top 75 in the U.S.
- Four ski resorts within an hour’s drive
- Paddle right through downtown or explore two wildlife sanctuaries
- Sample local wines or a microbrew beer
- Take in a concert in a riverside amphitheater
- Easy international travel to Canada and Asia
- Pay no income tax
- Good public schools and extensive colleges and universities
St. John Associates - 10 months ago
St.John Associates is unique in providing physician jobs because of our focused work and commitment to only a select group of medical...