What you’ll get to do all day:
- Act as the lead point-of-contact and primary relationship manager for Triggit's key agency and direct clients in Brazil
- Maintain a productive and proactive relationship with Brazil-based clients following campaign launch
- Educate clients about Triggit's best practices and work with clients who develop new strategies according to business objectives
- Coordinate with Triggit's US-based product operations team to ensure flawless execution of client campaigns and delivery of reporting and analytics.
- Fluent in both Brazilian Portuguese and English.
- 100% self-motivated. Drive is extremely important in this role, and this is something you’ll need to demonstrate throughout the application and interview process.
- 2-4 years experience explaining complex technical products to clients or customers, in sales, support, or business development.
- 2-4 years experience with proactive client relationship management. This is not a reactive support role, nor is it an operations role. You’ll be held accountable for further developing Triggit’s highest-value client relationships in Brazil.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the ad tech industry.
- Team-focused and collaborative.
- Mastery of data; comfort with drawing insights from large, raw data sets.
triggit - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Triggit is an advertising technology company that provides innovative marketers and their agencies with the industry's most advanced...