primary job functions
· The manager is responsible for coordinating a team of Post Closers and Collateral Specialists with responsibilities including:
o Ensure all Closing packages are tracked and returned timely from outside closing agents.
o Ensure Collateral documents are delivered accurately and timely to warehouse banks and any exceptions are tracked and cured appropriately
o Manage audit reviews of all closed loan files and confirm that exception items have been properly cleared
o Work with sales management and training to identify training needs based on exceptions identified in reviews
o Manage capacity across multiple teams to ensure Service levels are maintained
Education and Experience Requirements
· Excellent working knowledge of mortgage documents practices and procedures
· Minimum 5 years experience in mortgage closing/Post Closing/Audit or Quality assurance (conventional and government; purchase and refinance), prior supervisory experience required
· Proven ability to lead, coach, and mentor at all position levels
· College degree preferred
· Solid knowledge of Federal and State regulatory policies and procedures
· Knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC and Government guidelines.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to effectively interact with various styles and levels of management and be able to adjust own communication style based on the audience
· Strong PC skills, including Excel, Word, Loan Origination Systems a plus, etc.
· Ability to consistently maintain high performance level in stressful situations.
New Penn Financial LLC - 19 months ago