The POST Folder Gluer Operator is responsible for setup of the machine, operation of the machine, finished goods from the machine, order documentation, product quality, and crew safety. This position requires an intimate knowledge of specialty folder gluers.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Keeping a SAFE and CLEAN work environment
• Setup of order from start to finish with assistance from the Helper
• Maintain acceptable product quality
• Maintain acceptable production levels
• Trouble shoot running problems/changes
• All order specific documentation
• Finished Goods / Waste counts
• Document and be accountable for non-conforming product
• Communicate maintenance related needs with the maintenance department through Supervisor
• Crew development in conjunction with Supervisor
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent is preferred but not required.
• Basic math skills
• Read English
• Verbally communicate in English
• Write in English
• Use of a standard tape measure
Previous Work Experience
• External Applicants: A minimum of two years directly responsible for a Specialty Folder Gluer is required to be considered for this position.
• Internal Applicants: A minimum of one year with the company and written approval from two of the Supervisors and the Production Manager are required to be considered for this position.
Kapstone Paper and Packaging - 30+ days ago
KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation was formed in April 2005 by industry veterans to establish operating businesses in the paper,...