NYC based reality TV production company seeks Post Production Assistant to work on a variety of reality series for networks such as TLC, Discovery, A&E, and Lifetime.
Ideal candidate should be organized and friendly and capable of meeting deadlines and interacting with a multitude of different personalities. Must be flexible and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. Multi-task skills a must.
- Transcribing/logging & scripting
- Creating and updating post production documents (footage logs, transcripts, releases)
- Assisting in compiling and creating network deliverables (production stills, shot sheets)
- Creating and updating production documents
- Contributing to office tasks, such as fielding phone calls
- 1+ years experience in the industry
- Must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work in post-production
Job duration: 3 months with possibility for long-term employment
Mandy.com - 17 months ago