Northwest Trustee Services, Inc., a full service trustee company providing default services to mortgage lenders in the Northwest, is currently recruiting for a Post Sales Clerk for our Bellevue/Factoria office.
NWTS is the leading provider of foreclosure services in the Pacific Northwest.
The Post Sales Clerk is repsonsible for tracking and recording the post sale foreclosure activies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requests legal documents from title companies, county clerks, and internal departments
- Completes reports and notes comments on accounts
- Keeps calendar up to date with all processing dates
- Ensures information and instructions received from clients are complete and recorded in the internal system
- Prepares mail and express mail as required
We are particularly proud of the long tenure of many of our employees, indicating NWTS is not just a great place to do business, but a great place to work as well. This growing company regards its employees as key to being able to translate policies and strategies into success. With a commitment to providing a comfortable working environment in which this process can flourish, this organization aims to create opportunity for participation and involvement, encourage the identification and development of skills, promote the use of initiative and stimulate personal advancement.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year related experience and/or training
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Work professionally with highly confidential and sensitive personal data
- Work effectively under time pressure while striving for excellence
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as part of a team
- Plan, organize, and schedule workload efficiently; manage multiple priorites effectively
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and take on new areas of responsibility
- Display a high level of self-motivation
Apply today to begin reaping the rewards!
Apply To This Job
Routh Crabtree Olsen - 17 months ago