A Post Developer creates software specific to each machine that we support (post) that enables our software to communicate with the machines. This person will both create new posts and modify existing posts on an on-going basis. A Post Developer participates in design and coding activities with other developers as well as with cross-functional teams. This position requires occasional travel.
Job Responsibilities include
- Designs/codes posts following specifications using the appropriate tools
- Works with customers and Application Engineers to resolve post issues, occasionally requiring an on-site visit
- Maintains and modifies existing posts independently as well as under direction from senior staff members
- Performs custom post modifications as needed
- 2-5 years experience in software development and/or technical support
- Mechanical and/or manufacturing engineering experience, with a focus in CAD/CAM, sheet metal fabrication or steel plate processing, and CNC programming (familiarity with G-code)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience with programming in C, C#, C++, or Delphi
- Mechanical Engineering background highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
A company is only as good as its people and SigmaTEK’s employees are the best. If you would like to be one of the best and are interested in experiencing job growth in a team environment, please send us your salary requirements and a current resume with cover letter. All materials will be kept in strictest confidence. SigmaTEK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
SigmaTEK maintains a primary web site that is accessible by selecting the United States regional option.
SigmaTEK also maintains web...