This position will work on developing motion planning algorithms that incorporate dynamics into the planning process and will develop methods and use them for controlling mobile manipulation and/or aerial vehicles.
- Education: Must possess PhD or equivalent degree
- Experience: No prior experience/training required outside of that obtained through PhD program
- Skills: Qualified to conduct complex research activities in a specialized subject area.
- Physical Mobility: Ability to travel to various campus locations as needed. Able to lift and bend and move equipment. Able to read from a computer monitor and print material.
- Mental: Must be able to communicate effectively in verbal, written and presentation forms.
- Other: Normal office or laboratory environment
Temporary Full Time greater or equal to 4 months
Minimum Education Level
Doctorate or equivalent
Carnegie Mellon University - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
We are a global research university with more than 12,000 students, 92,000 alumni and 5,000 faculty and staff. Carnegie Mellon has been a...