Alltech is at a turning point in the history of agriculture as it has created unprecedented opportunities for itself and for the industry. With increased global recognition as the first title sponsor of the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games and with promising new technologies in the areas of nutrigenomics and algae fermentation in both human and animal health and nutrition, as well as application in renewable fuels, the company’s future is bright. Join us as we make history!
Alltech sales representatives are highly motivated professionals who provide a natural link between marketing, research and the customer. Alltech ranks among the top 10 animal health companies and has a presence within 128 countries around the world. Alltech was founded by Dr. Pearse Lyons and is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky.
Key responsibilities include:
- Regular visits to our industry partners across the territory to manage existing relationships while cultivating new relationships
- Ensure our partners have the tools to understand how Alltech provides value to our customers
- Answer all customer questions and concerns in a timely, professional manner
- Communicate effectively with office, marketing and management staff
- Drive sales by identifying customer needs and finding solutions
- Attend industry events and tradeshows to showcase Alltech in a positive, professional manner
- Host producer meetings and events to help brand Alltech
- Support range of Alltech products on-farm with the producer
The ideal candidate should have:
- A strong technical background: BSc, MSc or higher
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest and experience in the agriculture industry, specifically poultry
- The ability to efficiently manage time and tasks
- Self-motivated and proactive
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com referencing the job title in the subject line.