Receives, records, and distributes work orders to field service technicians upon customer requests for service.
- First contact for incoming calls.
- Prepare and distribute various field paperwork/orders.
- Perform credit checks.
- Coordinate and assist in scheduling field service calls.
- Record service calls and work order and report activities to Branch Manager.
- Dispatch orders, messages, and special instructions to field crews and other departments.
- Prep PM work orders, schedule techs, verify parts availability and load bank scheduling.
- Close PM work orders
- Manage and monitor field repairs.
- Schedule hourly technicians
- Order shop supplies.
- Arrange outside services for work not performed by the Company.
Skills and Abilities :
- 1-year certificate from college or technical school plus 1 to 3 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information to individuals and small groups of managers, customers, vendors, and other employees.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Strong interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Computer/keyboard skills.
- Ability to perform parts department duties.
Cummins Bridgeway - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard