Job Description:ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:|
Schedule Field Service Technicians. Promote field
service sales and Preventative Maintenance Agreements.
Respond to customer's technical field service questions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Promote the concept of "total quality" customer
2. Track and promote the development and training of
field service technicians to achieve a higher quality of
3. Receive customer service requests. Complete call-out
sheet with all pertinent information.
4. Dispatch field service technicians.
5. Handle all aspects of field service sales, including
preparation and delivery of field service quotes to
customers, and follow-up to answer customer's questions.
6. Maintain communication to promote customer relations
7. Work closely with the parts department to ensure
field service parts are delivered in a timely fashion.
8. Achieve service targets in order to reach monthly
9. Plan and coordinate implementation of maintenance
10.Act as primary liaison with customers to provide
quotes and scheduling work.
11.Ensure that all new service programs (e.g. standard
repair times, exchanges, etc.) are carried out by all
12.Use suggestive selling techniques to promote the sale
of service specials and recommend preventative
13.Apply warranty to work orders.
14.Invoice work orders.
15.Coordinate power generation startup with sales
department and customers.
16.Track and support monthly mobile quick serve
17.Manage the up keep on company tools and equipment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Knowledge of all Cummins/Onan equipment.
3. Strong computer skills.
4. Understanding of basic mechanical and electrical
5. Possess knowledge of warranty and service programs on
6. Must be self-motivated and possess strong
interpersonal and customer relation skills.
7. Minimum of five years experience as a Field Service
8. Must have an internal drive for customer service and
provide an elevated level of service for internal and
9. Must comply with safety rules and regulations and
apply them to daily work routines for personal safety
and the safety of others.
Req. Code : 603
Division/Department : Houston Operations
# of Openings : 1
Cummins Southern Plains - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -