Cummins Crosspoint, LLC is one of the largest distributors for Cummins engines, parts and service in the world. We are now accepting applications for a Power Generation Sales Support Admin in our Louisville location.
The primary function is to provide administrative support to a commercial power generation sales group. This person will read and understand technical drawings and specifications in order to organize sales accounts. This person must have excellent computer and communications skills to support customer needs.
· Utilize internal systems to quote new requests for proposals.
· Set-up new projects in company business system and process costing sheets.
· Process sales orders and work orders within company business system in a timely and accurate manner.
· Receive purchased materials and units in company inventory and link to appropriate project.
· Order project manuals and distribute to appropriate customers.
· Code, register and process supplier invoices for payment.
· Monitor project status and process invoices when scheduled.
· Process and communicate start-up documents to appropriate branches.
· Assist in maintaining open order or sales related databases and monthly reports.
· Maintain accurate project information in company business system.
· Supports all misc. administrative needs of the department.
· Provide phone system support and/or direct to appropriate resource when necessary.
· A four (4) year business or technical degree (electrical engineering related a plus).
· Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, customer relation skills and ability to sell / close transactions.
· Basic ability to read and understand technical drawings and specifications.
· Ability to utilize a PC by being proficient with Windows based software (MSWord, Excel, etc.).
· Ability to generate routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to effectively communicate information to individuals.
· Ability to research and problem solve (a “process thinker”).
· Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions or process documentation.
· Basic understanding of inventory processing and accounting requirements.
· Basic understanding of customer credit approval.
· Basic understanding of invoice processing and costing.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties in order to meet deadlines.
· A self-starter that requires minimal direction.
We offer excellent benefits for our employees. Benefits include:
· 401K with employer match
· Continued training/education with tuition assistance
· Paid vacation/holidays/uniforms
· A competitive wage and much more.
We offer a growth opportunity for those who are willing to learn and develop their skills.
If interested, please apply online now.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC participates in E-Verify