Petroleum Field Services team is currently looking for Power Generator Technicians! We have current openings in Williston North Dakota for individuals with CNG- Power Gen experience.
Power Generator Technician-Job Description
• Repair and maintain commercial diesel and gas generators.
• Routine servicing and overhauling of all diesel engines.
• Responsibilities will include service repair of load bank systems ranging from 100kw - 5 megawatts.
• Servicing of customers' power generation systems on the job site.
• General maintenance on generators, including changing oil and keeping units in good running condition.
• Must be a self starter, willing to listen and work with others
• Orders materials, tools and instruments from vendors.
• Prepare reports and maintain records on equipment and preventive maintenance.
• Perform preventive maintenance and repairs of equipment.
• Complete necessary paper work timely and accurately.
• Troubleshoot equipment failures both in service center and on customer locations.
• Utilize mathematical formulas to determine both nominal and effective tonnage and/or kW requirements.
• Knowledge in reading and understanding schematics.
• Practice and promote safe working conditions in accordance with OSHA, and other required regulations.
• Obtain & maintain necessary certifications.
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
• Experience 3+ years of experience- Power Generator with CNG experience.
• Experience 3+ years of experience- Diesel Mechanic.
• HVAC knowledge-Coolers, Chillers and Cooling towers a plus.
• Strong mechanical aptitude & strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to pass DOT physical, drug screen and background check
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: North America
Rigzone.com - 14 months ago