Position: Power Plant Operations Technician
Location : Danbury, CT
About our Company :
FuelCell Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: FCEL) is a world leader in the development and manufacture of fuel cell power plants for clean, efficient and reliable electric power generation. With approximately 300 megawatts of power generation capacity installed or in backlog, we are a global leader in providing ultra-clean baseload distributed generation to utilities, industrial operations, universities, municipal facilities, government installations and other customers around the world. Our power plants have generated over one billion kilowatt hours of power using a variety of fuels including renewable biogas from wastewater treatment and food processing, as well as clean natural gas. The Company is currently in a growth mode and engaged in significant commercial development activities to ramp the business and sales of our DFC ® Power Plants.
- Monitor and control Fuel Cell power plants from a Global Technical Assistance Center.
- Answer calls from customers and field service personnel and provide assistance in resolution.
- Follow established operating and test procedures
- Assist with power plant trouble shooting, operations, monitoring and data collection at remote operator center.
Education: Associates Degree or equivalent
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in power plant operations (or related experience)
Candidate should have / be:
We offer a competitive pay, opportunity, and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, company-paid life/disability insurance, 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan and generous paid leave. Shift differential and over-time available for this role.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team
- Able to follow procedures
- Ability to work different shifts, including weekends and nights
- Experience with electronics
- A high sense of urgency and customer focu
No agencies please.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
FuelCell Energy, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
FuelCell Energy - 22 months ago