- Receive incoming service calls from customers.
- Process and enter service calls and coordinate appointments with technicians and customers.
- Review all parts needed on service orders.
- Track progression of orders and follow up parts orders with vendor.
- Post labor onto jobs and reconcile payroll reports.
- Data entry of technicians’ service write-ups on job.
- Follow up on customer inquiries regarding order status.
- Prepare and proof all service orders for invoicing.
- Bill and mail invoices to customers.
- Type all correspondence as required.
- Contact customers to resolve various credit issues.
- Deal with vendors on invoice discrepancies
- Set up and maintain document handling system.
- Perform all other administrative and customer service functions as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Intermediate to advanced experience working with Microsoft Office products.
- Able to work in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with time entry, billing, scheduling and light accounting preferred.
- Prior experience working in the power generation industry or industrial environment desired.
- Bilingual in Spanish helpful.
TAW ® offers a competitive salary and commission depending on experience and qualifications. We also offer an exceptional benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Short/ Long-term Disability, Optional Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401K and Profit Sharing, Vacation, Personal and Holiday pay. Company cell phone and lap top and car allowance.
TAMPA ARMATURE WORKS - 13 months ago
"We provide our customers with Quality, Dedication, and Service. Our staff of dedicated professionals will team up with you to provide...