Preferred candidate will have: a Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or a related field, combined with two to five years of progressive sales experience; excellent communication skills to maintain and reflect the image of the company with all customer contacts; ability to prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks and requests from numerous sources; solid working skills in computer applications, and a willingness to travel throughout the assigned territory.
This position is responsible for selling and Renting Torqued Heaters to the North American Cat Dealers
DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible for selling and Renting Torqued Heaters to the North American Cat Dealers
Job Summary : Successfully build and maintain relationships with Cat Dealers primary focus on the oil and gas shale opportunities; build and maintain customer metrics in the following areas: profitability, customer satisfaction; evaluate and align customer needs with our offerings; create and implement territory business/coverage plan to work within budgetary constraints; evaluate, prepare and present product and application presentations as part of the sales process; develop and process all related sales and product support documentation pricing, including but not limited to sales reports.
1. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential customers.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets a
3. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
4. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
5. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
6. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
7. Work with Torqued Heat, attend shows, expos and do hands on training for potential customers.
8. Identify and resolve client concerns.
9. Prepare a variety of status reports, through CRM tool, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
10. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
11. Coordinate company staff to rent and sale Torqued Heaters in Cleveland Brothers Territory.
12. Must be available for after hour calls.
13. Must be available to travel outside CB territory
14. Other duties as assigned.
Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co., Inc. - 5 months ago