Aggreko, the leader in temporary power, temperature control, and oil-free compressed air solutions, is looking for a highly motivated, skilled and dependable Power Technician. When you join the Aggreko team, you will be introduced to a wide range of experiences in the Power world. Along with your knowledge and experience in Power Generators, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to servicing, testing, and installing heaters, dehumidification units, heat exchangers, and cooling towers.
Aggreko affords Technician’s to be part of large, high profile entertainment jobs such as PGA tours, concerts, car races, and the Olympic adventure. You would be an integral part of large recovery efforts from natural disasters such as, floods hurricanes, tornadoes, ice storms and forest fires. You may even find yourself installing, starting and maintaining an ice rink during the holiday season. The day will never be dull and new adventures are a way of life at Aggreko
Essential Job Functions:
The desired background for this position includes:
- Troubleshooting equipment failures both in-house and on customer locations and handle repairs.
- Sets up and operate equipment as directed both in-house and at customer locations.
- Utilize mathematical formulas to determine both nominal and effective tonnage and/or kW requirements.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of and capability in reading and understanding schematics.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of, actively practice, and promote safe working conditions in accordance with OSHA, EPA and other required regulations dealing with safe operation of all equipment.
- Obtain & maintain necessary certifications required to operate any equipment as dictated by federal, state and/or local ordinances.
- Prepare various reports as directed to maintain accurate records on equipment and preventive maintenance.
- Prepare expense reports and/or service reports within prescribed time periods
Aggreko has locations around the world with over 54 locations in the United States and Canada and the demand for technicians is ever increasing. Aggreko provides excellent benefits and a training program geared for the Aggreko technician, taught by Aggreko for Aggreko. Take the opportunity to apply and experience a new dimension in the power generation industry.
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience servicing, testing and installing commercial diesel generator equipment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive enthusiasm and high energy
- Embraces and promotes Safety Culture
- Positive, self- starter who enjoys working with others in a fast paced environment to deliver consistent quality
- Drive for results to achieve standards of excellence and achieve 'step changes' in business results
- Reliable and committed to delivering quality performance
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Available to work overtime, travel and on- call
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer.
Aggreko, LLC is an aggressive supplier of temporary power in North America. The company is a subsidiary of UK-based rental king Aggreko plc,...