You must love PowerPoint: 80% of this role involves deliverables in PowerPoint.
You must have experience building highly creative and polished PowerPoint presentations for high end consulting firms. We will want to see work these samples.
You must be creative and love translating ideas and words into impactful and succinct visual representation for corporate clients. It’s critical that candidates possess exceptional presentation design and layout skills.
Gagen MacDonald is a Chicago based strategy execution firm that helps companies turn strategy into results. Working collaboratively from the corporate office to the front line, we leverage an organization’s brand, culture, vision and history to motivate and align employees behind accomplishing business objectives.
The PowerPoint Presentation Designer (PPD) will design and create high-quality, creative, visually impactful graphics and presentations to support Gagen MacDonald’s business development, marketing communication, client consulting, and internal activities.
This individual will be a critical part of multiple teams as a creative driver who adds value by translating words, numbers, and big ideas into engaging and meaningful visuals to succinctly convey messages or information.
This team member should be a confident self-starter who is able to bring relevant, informed and productive perspective to the team and the translation of information.
- Work with team members to communicate information clearly and accurately and in a visually impactful and engaging manner in alignment with the firm’s or our client’s overall brand, image and messaging guidelines.
- Intelligently synthesize, simplify and translate complex data to create dynamic, accurate and compelling charts, tables and graphs.
- Work with new business development teams to create pitch and presentation materials in a variety of formats and tools, including PowerPoint, InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Work with consulting teams and clients to create presentations and client deliverables, synthesize ideas, and translate complex strategies and processes into visually coherent and impactful models.
- Provide graphic and visual communication support for internal activities such as presentations and events (quarterly and annual meetings).
- Layout materials and execute on ideas.
- Manage any print/production required and ensure all materials are high quality and flawlessly produced.
- Create style sheets or style guidelines to support visual identity work.
- Support web design as needed (HTML and working knowledge of Word Press a plus)
- Candidates must have experience as a graphic designer with expertise in translating ideas and words into impactful and succinct visual representation for corporate clients. It’s critical that candidates possess exceptional presentation design and layout skills.
- Experience producing content-rich business and client-facing sales and marketing presentations.
- Experience working directly with internal or external clients and using problem solving and client service skills to meet their needs.
- Expert in PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign programs.
- Must have a solid working understanding of presentation platform optimization for both Mac & PC environments.
- Basic working knowledge of applicable video formats for use in presentations, Digital Media design and programming experience a plus.
- HTML and Word Press experience a plus.
JobHost - 2 years ago