Job Description & Qualifications
- Lead design, development, and component release for powertrain cooling systems that meet or exceed quality, cost, weight, and functional requirements using disciplined engineering practices.
- Deliver robust program milestones, lead upfront quality planning and launch readiness processes, and support protoype and pre-launch builds.
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Automotive Design and release experience in powertrain cooling components or systems
- Proficiency in FMEA/DVP/Control Plans/8D/etc.
- Demonstrated leadership ability (Team and Cross-Functional)
- Strong project management skills
- Strong computer skills, i.e. MS Office Professional, CAD, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Ford Motor Company - 19 months ago