About Banner Medical Group
At Banner Medical Group, you’ll have the opportunity to perform a critical role in the community where you practice. The Banner Medical Group provides both primary and specialty care throughout the seven states in which Banner Health operates. We do this in a variety of settings – from smaller group practices like Big Thompson Internal Medicine in Loveland, Colo. and the Banner Medical Clinic in Torrington, Wyo., to large multi-specialty practices like the Banner Arizona Medical Clinic and Banner Pediatric Specialists in the metropolitan Phoenix area. We currently have more than 550 physicians in our group and are seeking others to enhance our ability to deliver our nonprofit mission of providing excellent patient care.
About Banner Health
Banner Health was selected as one of the Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare by Health Leaders Media, is one of the Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Networks in the nation according to SDI, and voted as one of the “ Best Places to Work ” in the Phoenix metro area by the Phoenix Business Journal. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health. We recommend the following options:
Pay opportunity: $14.19 - 18.43 - 22.67/hr
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
- Banner Health Careers
This position will lead the front office staff in the Brush Family Medicine Clinic in Brush, CO.
This position works to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the practice, including general office administration and daily operations. This position may also be responsible for assisting clinicians and nursing staff in providing medical care and utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment and skills necessary to provide appropriate patient care.
- Assists with the smooth operations of the practice and ensures quality patient experiences.
- Responsible for the daily workflow of the office. This may include direction, orientation, educational needs, performance reviews and disciplinary functions of designated staff.
- Assists in the resolution of operational and administrative issues and conflicts in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Covers front and/or back office functions. May also administer medications in accordance with established policies and procedures or as directed, and consistent with demonstrated competencies and state scope of practice.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with staff, providers, and other departments. Serves as a role model and resource person for providing quality patient care and patient information as needed.
- Assists in maintaining office policies and procedures in accordance with physician requirements, facility and system policies and procedures, standard practices of the profession, and related regulatory requirements.
- Assists with ordering, tracking and maintaining product inventory and replenishing and dispersing supplies to ensure all areas are appropriately stocked and supplies are readily accessible.
- Assists in maintains a clean, functional environment. Performs basic maintenance of equipment and coordinates needed maintenance for prompt repairs.
Requires a level of literacy and basic math skills as normally demonstrated at the level of a high school graduate. Certain assignments may require current certification as a Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant or current LPN license. Requires a level of knowledge and ability normally demonstrated by at least two years experience in a physician's office or medical environment. Requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
Associate's degree preferred. Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Banner Health - 18 months ago