Brookmeade Healthcare is looking to expand our team again in 2013! **Willing to help with relocation**
We are currently looking for a Practice Director that will work at our corporate headquarters in Kennesaw Georgia. The Practice Director will be responsible for the entire delivery process for our consulting and staffing engagements. The duties include management of current employees and consultants, design and planning of proposals and executive level discussions with our clients. The Director will also assist with recruitment, screening, interviews of talented Healthcare Information Technology Consultants to add to our employee base.
This position requires a strong work ethic, exceptional communication skills, a high sense of accountability and urgency, combined with creativity and attention to detail. The ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks is essential. Previous experience managing a consulting practice in the Healthcare IT space is a must. Familiarity with Epic applications is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong people management skills, including the ability to coach and develop others
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Results oriented; excellent follow through skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Brookmeade Healthcare - 13 months ago