Location : Texas
- Ability to lead a practice from a business standpoint
- Manage multiple delivery teams across different geographies
- Manage P&L for a utilization based engagement
- Manage customer relationships at executive level
- Ability to manage delivery in a disparate geography and product environment
- Engage with client PMO and related partner organizations
- Build and Manage teams to meet delivery schedules (recruitment / knowledge transition)
- Responsible for customer reporting and managing the executive steering committee
- Operational management i.e. team logistics/travel, issues escalation, etc.
Extensive travel will be required.