At PRN, we provide the purest, evidence-based, and thus, most therapeutically potent omega-based Nutriceuticals possible. In meeting these requirements, we stay current with peer-reviewed evidence and periodically reformulate our products in response to it. In providing the highest quality products to our doctors, we deliver premium products at reasonable prices.
We partner with physicians and optometrists who recommend our evidence-based Nutriceuticals in order to enhance long-term health. PRN is committed to superior customer service and education supported by peer-reviewed clinical research that validates our products as a valuable and necessary adjunctive therapy. Our business proposition creates ongoing value to the medical and optometric practice through a financial and operational model that maximizes patient compliance.
The Practice Implementation Specialist (PS) will work cooperatively with the Implementation team to manage in office success of PRN implementation activities for selected high value accounts following a sale. The Practice Implementation Specialist will work collaboratively with key organizational stakeholders to ensure the successful integration and pull through of PRN products in selected high value accounts. The incumbent will be responsible for providing practice implementation assistance to their assigned accounts including account training, monitoring, and providing feedback. Primary responsibilities include assessing the business opportunity, conducting practice assessments, identifying practice development opportunities and leveraging existing tool kit to maximize lead generation and sales conversion.
The Practice Specialist will be required to consult and collaborate with practice stakeholders and reinforce the implementation plan that is tailored to the practice needs. The Practice Specialist will be expected work closely with key internal and practice stakeholders to define and monitor business objectives.
- Sustains, manages and matures the established in office implementation of PRN Products and Services in order to increase lead generation and improve sales conversion. Supports, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on practice productivity and profit and patient satisfaction
- The PS will be required to assess business opportunity and discuss financial models with key decision makers, while setting tangible objectives. The PS will be responsible for establishing a “contractual" relationship with practice decision makers that outlines expectations, agreed upon objectives, time lines, and implementation process.
- Proactively assesses solution specifications in light of potential changes in practice requirements, and recommends solution changes that optimize value for both the practice and the firm.
- Continually gauges Practice and patient satisfaction among key customer project stakeholders.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources by communicating project status and success metrics.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines. These include growth expectations for lead generation and sales of additional ophthalmologic products and nutritional services while supporting and optimizing practice growth opportunities.
- Provides coaching and professional development and ongoing educational support to office staff members in order to enhance their product knowledge, clinical acumen, and clinical sales skills.
- Monitors practice activity for technical solutions implemented, and alerts the sales and account teams of potential customer satisfaction threats or competitor activity.
- Remain current on consumer preferences, and changes in product developments by attending sales meetings/webinars, assigned trade shows, or reading trade journals
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the corporate team
- Maintain proficiency in using personal computer, data entry terminal and other common office equipment and software
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and Partners
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skill Set for Success:
- Ability to assess practice strengths/weaknesses
- Ability to take findings from the account diagnosis phase and create corrective action plans
- Evaluate and provide guidance with internal/external marketing plans
- Educate with fact-based selling tool, solutions, and programs
- Provide staff training on all areas of practice development
- Prioritize and evaluate opportunities for growth
- Ability to educate on financial models and have profitability discussions with Partners
- Strong public speaking skills
- Solid understanding of Nutritionally based therapies
- Basic overall clinical knowledge in ocular health
- Basic overall knowledge of refractive/cataract surgery
- Bachelor’s Degree (business related field preferred but not requited).
- 5+ Years health care related field.
- Experience in fields that require practice management, consultative implementation / selling approach with a proven track record of success (ophthalmology a plus, but not required)
- Experience / knowledge of practice development, reimbursement, health care policy, managed care, clinical health outcomes, and customer service a plus
Travel: Daily local travel within Long Island between 9 offices.