This position is home based anywhere in the US.
The Practice Leader represents Bracket’s scientific leadership and is tasked with four major functions including membership on Bracket’s Research Steering Committee: a) business development support; b) project and meeting delivery; c) research and publications; and d) leadership and governance of the quality and integrity of product innovation, project deliverables and methodology. In sum, the Practice Leader position represents an integration of scientific, clinical, teaching, and business development leadership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned.
- Support Bracket annual Sales goal through support of Business Development activities
- Actively identify new business opportunities through new and existing professional contacts.
- Actively participate in the preparation and delivery of business development presentations to potential sponsors.
- Actively participate in the generation of proposals, bid defenses and client presentations.
- Actively participate as a “closer” in the business development process.
- Support portfolio of Client Projects based on Bracket annual Revenue goal including:
Publication & Research Strategy
- Actively participate in the conduct of client-facing billable services including, consulting activities, video development, program design, project delivery, and IM delivery, etc.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships to ensure quality customer service and ultimately the identification and development of business opportunities.
Clinical Content (where applicable)
- Guide, oversee, implement and evaluate Bracket’s research and publication strategy including:
- Actively participate in the strategic planning and development of Bracket’s research and publication strategy as a member of the Bracket Research Steering Committee.
- Encourage and foster research ideas at both the Group and enterprise-levels.
- Develop and maintain relationships with academic institutions for the purposes of potential business and research collaboration and publication opportunities.
- Prepare and present posters, manuscripts, and oral presentations to key publications in support of Bracket’s publication strategy.
- Support Clinical Staff in the development of high quality clinical content to support delivery of client projects.
- Coach/mentor clinical staff as relates to clinical activities and preparation of clinical deliverables.
- Facilitate ongoing evolution, development and governance of clinical content, deliverables, and methodologies.
- Build and strengthen relationships with network of clinical consultants, industry contacts, and scientific societies with the goal to grow the Bracket business as well as promote quality client deliverables.
- Maintain a high level of visibility within the pharmaceutical and clinical research communities with the goal to support Bracket’s Sales growth.
- Participate in public speaking opportunities at trade shows, seminars, and scientific societies to promote public relations and business development.
- Act as a spokesperson for the company’s research capabilities, consultative capabilities and areas of subject matter expertise.
- Mobilize Thought Leaders (Foundation and EU SAB Directors, Expert Presenters, and select Thought Leaders) as effective Bracket Advocates through a range of tactics designed to promote communication and collaboration including: i) co-development of posters and manuscripts; ii) participation in Bracket-sponsored Symposiums; c) collaborative research; and d) co-marketing/commercial relationships.
- Business Development: 35%
- Delivery: 30%
- Research / Publications: 20%
- Leadership and governance of the quality and integrity of product innovation, project deliverables and methodology: 15%
Key Result Areas
- Customer Growth (measured in new sales)
- Utilization (Revenue and Contribution Margin)
- Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Clinical and Delivery Quality Metrics
Requirements: (Knowledge, Skills, Experience):
Skills & Competencies
-Doctorate or Masters level candidate
-Demonstrates strong business acumen and marketing potential
-Collaborative Working Style
-Excellent presentation skills
-Excellent writing skills
• Candidate should have established opinion leadership in PROs, recent prominent publications in PROs, substantial industry experience or consulting with industry experience.