Arizona-based MDS Medical the nation's leading Platinum Partner in the sales, service, and support of Greenway PrimeSUITE electronic health records software. MDS has customers in 30+ states and over 30 specialties and subspecialties.
MDS is nimble, customer-oriented, and consultative. We are different in our approach to implementation and support, and sell our team as an extension of our customers' existing staff. A PM or EHR Consultant with MDS is the integral piece in helping customers achieve a successful PrimeSUITE implementation. MDS also provides a full range of value-added services to provide customers with a single technology vendor: hardware, Managed IT, web development, marketing support, data conversions, revenue cycle management (RCM), financial management dashboards, hospital integrations, and more.
Traveling : Approximately 50 - 60% of the position entails out-of-state traveling to physician practices nationwide for implementation, training, and software deployment of Greenway PrimeSUITE Practice in outpatient physician practices in specialties such as OBGYN, Family Practice, ENT, Pain Management, Internal Medicine, and Neurology.
Non-Traveling Time: Non-travel time is spent on post-deployment remote application support, troubleshooting application issues, A/R management consulting, remote/web training sessions, and working with an MDS Project Manager to meet deadlines and deliverables. MDS implementation consultants must be highly autonomous and work effectively with minimal supervision, as you will be working from a home office when not traveling. Candidates not based in Arizona must live within 30 miles of a major airport.
- Implementation of Greenway PrimePRACTICE in ambulatory physician groups typically ranging in size from 1-30 physicians.
- Deliver on-site and web-based/remote practice management and medical billing training to individuals and groups.
- Conducts needs assessment and troubleshoots issues that arise during implementation, then recommends specific solutions such as installation of alternate methods and procedures, changes in processing methods and practices, or redesign of processes and workflow.
- Provide ongoing application phone support for clients that you may or may not have trained (troubleshooting and closing tickets) during non-travel weeks.
- Display an exceptionally high level of attention to detail and consultative service skills in each and every customer encounter.
- Troubleshoot practice management (billing, scheduling, claims, clearinghouse) application issues.
- Organize and prioritize training, implementation projects, and support cases, meeting deadlines and promises.
- Travel out-of-state approximately 10-20% of the time, weekends and evening training hours WILL happen, flexibility is crucial. Additionally, Implementation Consultants are rotated through "After Hours" responsibility as part of our 24/7 support offerings.
- Implementation Consultants spend non-travel weeks and days conducting web-based training and remote support from your home office.
- 2 year degree minimum. 4 year degree preferable.
- A minimum of 2 years in a outpatient healthcare environment (such as a practice administrator or office manager), OR 2 years performing implementation/training/support for ambulatory PM/EHR software.
- Comprehensive and functional understanding of medical billing practices in outpatient physician offices, verifying claim transmissions and rejections, and clearinghouse functionality.
- Demonstrates solid understanding of "best practices" for ambulatory medical billing for physician groups of 1-15 providers.
- Demonstrates professionalism, self-confidence, and patience with every internal and customer interaction.
- Exceptional verbal, writing, technical, and time management skills.
- Performs well under pressure, adapts easily to change, and meets deadlines in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Half the travel of comparable jobs in Health I.T.
- 100% employer paid employee health/dental/vision insurance coverage.
- 9 Company Paid Holidays'
- 3 Weeks PTO Annually
- Tuition Reimbursement
MDS Medical - 4 months ago