SUMMARY OF MAJOR FUNCTIONS: As one of our medical office managers, you will assume duties that include supervising other assigned personnel within an office setting. Supervision includes orientation, development and evaluation of personnel, and monitoring the provision of quality services. The office manager also will act as the main point of contact for the practice, ensuring patient satisfaction, manages the clinic budget, manages the staff scheduling, manages patient flow, and ensures the marketing programs are properly executed and maintained.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR JOB:
- High School Diploma / GED required; Associates Degree or higher preferred.
- Experience in an out-patient setting, and preferably some customer service experience preferred.
- Two or more years of management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology
- Knowledge of health plans, managed care plans
- Superior oral and written communications skills
- Proven leadership ability
Baptist Health Care
- 2 years ago - save job