Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Practice Manager is expected to manage their resources and their project deliverables in order to ensure timely, efficient, successful implementations. Additionally, mentoring of internal team members is required. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Working with the Resource Deployment team, assign a wide range of tasks based on skills, experience, and availability; clearly communicates task priorities, helping personnel adjust workload as needed.
- Provide technical and leadership guidance and direction to personnel to ensure proper, timely completion of work. In addition, provide personnel with timely, constructive, and actionable feedback that increases individual and team effectiveness.
- Anticipate problems or situations that could affect the team. Assess the potential impact on own and others’ work, and develop and execute the best work solution. Manage escalated situations.
- Interact frequently with team, management and other PS teams to define project requirements and identify solutions consistent with defined terms, methodology, policy, and regulations.
- Monitor project and/or personnel performance, checking actual performance against planned performance, to ensure technical, schedule, and budget goals are met or exceeded. Maintaining a SaaS model for hiring and invoicing.
- Track and monitor all deliverables, calendars and meetings as necessary. Set performance goals for project team or work unit.
- Collect inputs and prepare weekly and monthly status reports as required. Explain any deviations from planned budgets and schedules. In addition, prepare and support quarterly management reviews.
- Other management support functions required to successfully run a SaaS model business in a startup capacity, as tasked.
- 5+ years of senior project management and/or payroll operations management experience.
- Experience managing an implementation team/practice and associated P&L require.
- Extensive knowledge of workforce management, payroll, HR, and tax.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Superb written and oral skills required (e.g., proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word).
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks ranging from project management to coaching other team members.
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...