(Family Practice) - San Diego, CA
The Practice Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the practice. This position is responsible for maintaining adequate personnel staff to effectively fulfill obligations for patient care. This position is also responsible for scheduling, payroll, employee discipline, hiring, orientation, employee relations, problem solving, marketing, and terminations. This position assists with the development of goals, budgets, and targets for the practice. This position is also responsible for ensuring appropriate licensing and credentialing for all employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in public health, health administration or related field
- Experience supervising staff
- Proficient in MS Office, Electronic Medical Records, Billing Applications
- Able to manage projects independently and take the lead with little direct supervision
- Excellent organizational, communication and collaboration skills
- Marketing background a plus.
1. Promote optimal clinic flow and development and implementation of clinic procedures.
2. Leads and coordinates clinical data tracking, capture and analysis for outcomes reporting and benchmarking.
3. Coordinate with support team daily and weekly on clinic staffing needs and proactively plan clinic staffing, including arranging coverage for absences.
4. Oversee implementation of policies and procedures for maintenance and calibration of medical equipment, ordering of supplies and equipment, and proper laboratory procedures.
5. Support medical director in effectively reviewing, investigating and responding to patient questions and grievances.
6. Oversee development and implementation of procedures for both front and back office.
7. Observe, engage, and coach staff on implementation of clinical programs.
8. Oversees training of clinic staff on clinical procedures including electronic medical records.
9. Oversee ordering of clinic supplies
10. Be the face and voice of the practice for vendors.
11. Interface with information technology support resources to ensure optimal functioning of technology, including servers, network, hardware, software, telephone system, fax, and security system.
12. Participate as a member of the management team for strategic decision making and coordination.
13. Develop and implement clinic team work plans; assign work activities; monitor work flow; review and evaluate work products, methods and procedures; prioritize and assign work.
We offer an extensive benefit package which includes:
Medical, Dental and Vision and 401k
Paid Vacation and Sick time
And many more!
To apply, please send resume along with salary requirements.*
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.