• Oversee and support day-to-day office activities to include; delivering the Sonobello patient experience, efficiencies of office operations and resolving employee matters.
• Model company values and “does whatever it takes” approach.
• Champion action plans for achieving company goals. Communicate with physicians, supporting functions and office employees through regular discussions, meetings and visuals.
• Resolve issues in a real-time environment, such as employee relations, customer service, ordering or materials requisitions, financial issues, patient complaints, etc.
• Develop relationships with Doctors; proactively addresses their needs and manages office operations to their expectations in line with organizational practices.
• Facilitate and assure top quality communication among patients, doctors, employees and Corporate Administrative Staff.
• Assure that patients and physicians are treated with appropriate respect at all times by all employees, vendors and visitors.
• Direct and coach employees in methods of increasing doctor satisfaction, including proper advance preparation of patient care areas, medical records, and proactive anticipation of doctor needs.
• Constantly assess patient flow, wait times, and schedules. Take action to resolve delays and maximize patient comfort.
• Engage in regular performance management activities of staff to include selection, coaching, cross-training, evaluating performance, etc.
• Knowledgeable of all staff processes and protocols.
• Ensure that all new hire paperwork is completed and forwarded to corporate office. Review clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
• Acquire approval of all performance reviews, verbal warnings, written warnings, and terminations from PMSI prior to reviewing with staff member.
• Create and maintain all staff schedules (Physicians, Medical staff, Administrative). Create and maintain vacation and leave schedules for office employees. Provide coverage as needed for staff members (as applicable). Accountable for overtime hours.
• Complete payroll functions including reviewing employee timecards and surgical tracking logs for accuracy.
• May develop relationships within the community to establish a Sonobello presence.
• Ensure adherence to compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Assure that the office’s physical facilities are properly maintained and in excellent condition at all times for patients and doctors. Build working relationship with Property Management.
• Manage vendor relationships as necessary.
• Audit office practices, documentation, and processes to assure adherence to company policies and procedures, including but not limited to: auditing patient charts, monitoring interactions with Patients, quality-control of various Accounting reports, etc.
• Perform administrative tasks required by the business, e.g. Bank deposits, process invoices, reports, etc.
• Act with integrity to maintain patient confidentiality.
• Communicate with colleagues in roles of similar responsibility to exchanges ideas, troubleshoot and learn best practices.
• Maintain proper security of in-house medications.
• Ensure Center is in-line with all medical regulations that are required of business model, i.e. OSHA, HIPAA, etc.
This position directly supervises employees including front desk, physicians, medical assistants, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, licensed vocational nurses, certified registered nurse anesthetists and consultants. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Must be proficient with MS Office and have the ability to learn a variety of computer operating systems.
Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters in an appropriate way.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals, and technical journals. Ability to write reports, correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Three or more years of medical office experience; BA/BS Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in Cosmetic Practice or previous Medical Office Management a plus.
Sono Bello - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -