Provide clinical training related to new customer start up as well as as-needed training on Ultherapy for practices in order to improve clinical outcomes
Collaborate with customers for optimized inventory levels and ordering norms of transducers
Train practice personnel how to sell the Ultherapy procedure to potential patients through role playing and ‘see one, do one, teach one’ technique
Update Ulthera database (salesforce.com) with specific account activities
Ensure accounts are aware of and integrating new clinical and marketing programs and resources
Facilitate system in-servicing and user-level technical support on an ad-hoc basis
Ensure practice stakeholders are generally informed and satisfied
Train practice management personnel on available tools and resources
Assist the practice in planning their Ultherapy promotional program; provide hands-on executional assistance in adapting and implementing promotional tactics (based on foundational corporate templates and modular plan) Review photography process; assist in improving pictures (before & after) and securing consents to use for marketing purposes
Review practice integration of technology and how it fits/can be packaged with other offerings
Provide on-hand assistance with special practice promotion events
Provide patient consultation coaching
Provide support for customer to peer presentations
Ensures clinical training materials utilized are up to date and consistent with company standards and procedures
Notifies Ulthera’s Quality Department regarding error codes and submits field incident reports as required
Collaborates with operations and customer service to ensure timely response to US installation request.
Participates in industry meetings and trade shows and staffs the Ulthera booth as assigned.
Participates in treatments to maintain Ulthera technique and skill set
Aesthetics Experience Strongly Desired
- BS / BA in clinical health care or business highly preferred. MBA or MSN desirable.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in aethetics in either a Clinical, Marketing, or blended role
- Extensive healthcare customer (physicians, nurses, practice Specialist) experience a must: partnerships, collaboration and influence; experience in aesthetics a plus.
- Direct creation of tools, processes and programs designed to drive patient volume at an owner-operated business level a must
- Strong understanding of corporate, clinical and regulatory processes.
- Organized, task-oriented,
- Goal-oriented and results-driven
- Poise and ability to tactfully challenge status quo.
- Strong presentation and influence skills essential.
- Experience in / knowledge of aesthetics preferred.
- Heavy travel requirement. Amount depends on region and objectives.
Marketing/Clinical experience required
Ulthera, Inc - 19 months ago