Affinity has an exciting opportunity for a Practice Manager (PM). The PM will be responsible for general operations, coordination of training, supervision of personnel, assessing complaints and problems, developing responses, communication with management regarding problems and successes, developing clinical policies and procedures and coordination of UHA initiatives with other PMs.
Desired Skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com . Please include "Practice Manager" in the subject line.
- College degree (BSN) preferred, graduate of an accredited school of nursing and current California RN license with relevant coursework in clinical services
- 4-5 years clinical experience with supervisorial responsibility in a health care or related organization
- Equivalent combination of education and/or work experience acceptable
- Extensive experience with physician office management software, EMR experience required, EPIC preferred
- Ability to operate common software packages such as Word, Excel, Quicken, PowerPoint and similar packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate independently orally and in writing regarding financial, HR and operation matters
- Skills in physician office management, and EMR systems
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping functions; ability to operate standard office financial software
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with good human resources practices relating to antidiscrimination and workplace environment, and ability to communicate with other employees regarding appropriate practices
- Organizational ability; ability to develop, in coordination with management, policies, procedures and systems to be implemented at client sites
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians and insurance companies; knowledge of technical terms; knowledge of medical terms generally used in office management
University HealthCare Alliance - 12 months ago