About Banner Medical Group
At Banner Medical Group, you’ll have the opportunity to perform a critical role in the community where you practice. The Banner Medical Group provides both primary and specialty care throughout the seven states in which Banner Health operates. We do this in a variety of settings – from smaller group practices like Big Thompson Internal Medicine in Loveland, Colo. and the Banner Medical Clinic in Torrington, Wyo., to large multi-specialty practices like the Banner Arizona Medical Clinic and Banner Pediatric Specialists in the metropolitan Phoenix area. We currently have more than 550 physicians in our group and are seeking others to enhance our ability to deliver our nonprofit mission of providing excellent patient care.
About Banner Health
Banner Health was selected as one of the Top Leadership Teams in Healthcare by Health Leaders Media, is one of the Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Networks in the nation according to SDI, and voted as one of the “ Best Places to Work ” in the Phoenix metro area by the Phoenix Business Journal. We encouraged you to read more information about Banner Health. We recommend the following options:
Pay opportunity: $18.78 - 24.42 - 30.05/hr
- Why Banner Health?
- Banner Health Benefits
- Banner Health Careers
This position will oversee approximately 17 staff members at the Brush Family Medicine Clinic, General Surgery and Specialty Clinics in Brush, CO.
This position works to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the practice, including day-to-day administration of non-physician staff and operations. Uses specialized knowledge, judgment and skills necessary to provide excellent patient care.
- Supervises the day to day activities of non physician staff, ensuring a high level of productivity. Continuously monitors the functioning of the medical group and recommends changes to operational procedures as necessary.
- Selects, trains, coaches, motivates, conducts performance evaluations, and directs the workflow of staff. Schedules non physician staff ensuring that staff is appropriately deployed among offices.
- Oversee all functions of the medical group including reception and scheduling activities, patient service areas, accounting, medical records, transcription, business information systems, and appropriate clinical areas.
- Functions as a liaison between non physician staff and physicians to ensure effective service for patients. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with group physicians. Serves as a role model and resource person for providing quality patient care and patient information as needed.
- Maintains office policies and procedures in accordance with physician requirements, facility and system policies and procedures, standard practices of the profession, and related regulatory requirements.
- Determines physical maintenance and equipment needs and repairs and coordinates internal or external resources. Resolves problems relating to the facility on a day-to-day basis. Ensures all areas are appropriately stocked and supplies are readily accessible.
- Covers front and/or back office functions. May also administer medications in accordance with established policies and procedures or as directed, and consistent with demonstrated competencies and state scope of practice.
Requires a level of literacy, communication and math skills as normally demonstrated at the level of an Associate’s Degree.
Certain assignments may require current certification as a Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant or current LPN license.
Requires a level of knowledge and ability normally demonstrated by at least three years experience in a physician's office or medical environment. Requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Banner Health - 11 months ago